The second in a trio of songs by a pair of my favourite artists of recent years. Following Salt Spring by Anomie Belle, we have Gumball Machine Weekend by Yppah, from his 2009 They Know What Ghost Know LP.
The final song in a trio of tracks by bands with sweary names, and the second instrumental. It combines electronics with live instruments in a tune that grooves in a way that purely electronic acts rarely do. There are a lot of similarities between this and acts like Death in Vegas, who will get their spot on this blog soon.
The second in a trio of songs by bands who couldn't resist getting a bit sweary in their names, this is a powerful, uplifting, instrumental that fitted in perfectly when used in the 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony.
- I Trawl The MEGAHERTZ - Paddy McAloon : Fri, 15 May 2020 01:29:11
- All Mapped Out - The Departure : Sat, 2 May 2020 22:08:05
- Interstate 5 - The Wedding Present : Thu, 30 Apr 2020 00:39:52
- Thru The Glass - Thirteen Senses : Thu, 30 Apr 2020 00:36:21
- Throw Down Your Arms - Sinéad O'Connor : Tue, 28 Apr 2020 22:36:43
- Something Good '08 - Utah Saints : Thu, 23 Apr 2020 20:46:33
- Mathematics - Cherry Ghost : Thu, 23 Apr 2020 16:23:59
- Wishery / Upular - Pogo : Wed, 22 Apr 2020 15:09:50
- I Need Some Fine Wine and You, You Need To Be Nicer - The Cardigans : Tue, 21 Apr 2020 22:07:38
- Lost in the Plot - The Dears : Tue, 14 Apr 2020 12:41:54
- Into U - Richard X ft Jarvis Cocker : Sun, 12 Apr 2020 22:11:11