If one uses the release date of the album, rather than the pre-release single, this track counts as being from the golden year of 2016 - for me the finest year of releases since 2004. It's distinctively Poliça, but without the prominent autotune effects that controversially featured in earlier releases.
Chew Lips looked like they could be on their way to stardom at one point, but sadly it wasn't to be. One critically acclaimed album and a few singles are all we have, which is a great loss for all of us.
- Paper Thin - She Makes War (feat. Tanya Donelly) : Sun, 7 Jun 2020 20:31:57
- Film Burn - Yppah (feat. Anomie Belle) : Sun, 24 May 2020 23:15:39
- Salt Spring - Anomie Belle : Sun, 24 May 2020 23:15:35
- Olympians - Fuck Buttons : Wed, 20 May 2020 21:35:02
- Queen of Hearts - Fucked Up : Wed, 20 May 2020 21:35:01
- I Trawl The MEGAHERTZ - Paddy McAloon : Fri, 15 May 2020 01:29:11
- Nautilus - Anna Meredith : Mon, 11 May 2020 19:46:28
- Amser - Gwenno : Wed, 6 May 2020 19:46:28
- Keep Me - Pesky : Sun, 26 Apr 2020 20:40:59
- Everything Is The Same - Pull In Emergency : Sun, 26 Apr 2020 20:40:58
- Clearest Blue - Chvrches : Wed, 15 Apr 2020 23:37:50